July 11, 2006

Here's MORE!!!!!!!!!!!






I don't think it gets much more fun than this!! Having two under two is definetly a challenge, but WOW it is pretty amusing! Bathtime is like crazy time in our household. We've found that for some reason after the kids get out of the bath they both begin to act like we've given them three cups of espresso! It's pretty funny, actually. Last night, in all this post-bath madness I spilled a whole glass of cranberry juice upstairs (I was up there by myself, nick was grilling...) Now, it didn't just spill over, it splattered ALL OVER the ENTIRE hallway, actually like Mike was happily playing about ten feet away and got splattered all over the head and was just looking at me like "what was that?" meanwhile Gabe was running around like a banshee pulling all the outlet covers off, when I started to clean up Gabe began to throw the washcloths AND the carpet cleaner behind his head like a wild man! Michael was squealing (also like a banshee) and laughing all during this time....his hair matted with red juice! We couldn't help but just crack up...yeah, so the carept IS stained, but the laughs we got out of that was well worth it!

No comments: