October 23, 2006

A milestone in Mommyhood

Here's Michael at Billie and Larry's house...what a handsome boy!
Okay, that is my ARM in my shirt, I was trying to put my sweatshirt on when Nick took the picture...it was actually cold enough to wear coats today!! Yeah, I love it! Here's sweet Tilly again...

Look at those handsome men...and they're all mine....he he!


MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY:

It gets pretty crazy here at our house, and I have to say this job I call full-time motherhood is pretty darn difficult at times...but there are those moments that just make you melt and realize what a wonderful "job" you actually have. This morning I had my two babies in bed with me about 6:30 am. I was nursing Michael on one side and had Gabe on the other side. I felt a soft, chubby hand on my arm...Gabe started rubbing my arm and said "lub you mommy" (translated...love you mom) AWWWWWWW, I will never ever forget that! As tough as it is at times, I would not trade what I do for ANYTHING! Here are just a couple more pictures for you....
Make the most of every moment you have, because the next moment could be your last....I tell my kids and husband I love them probably a dozen or more times a day! Have you ever thought about the phrase, "live like you were dying?" how about giving it a try? Don't you think alot would change? Jesus could come back tommorow or in 100 years, you never know....
Sorry, just something I've been reading about and its really affected me! God Bless....

No comments: